HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

Mom, I would like to thank you for all your support and love. I am here because of you and for that I was forever grateful.  Everyday I feel so blessed to have a strong, beautiful, understanding, loving mom like you.  Mothers are truly amazing people. They put up with a lot and still keep on giving and loving.

To all the mom’s out there we both wish you a happy mother’s day and thanks for all that you do.  Happy Mother’s day to our best friends We are probably be missing a few mothers, sorry, but we love you all!


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving


With love,

~Your only beloved daughter~

Here some picture taken with her during Mother's Day...Nothing special just bought her shoes & handbag and dinner treat =))

My lovely mummy!

Even she is 'garang' but I do love her so muchhhhh!!!

Siakap Stim!

Telur Bungkus - Kangkung Goreng Belacan - Sotong Goreng Tepung

Sup Ekor!

Finish already?



Enjoy the meal. And when stomach already full, I'm sleepy... HaHaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment