Awesome BookFair At PWTC




I went to International Book Fair at Putra World Trade Center last Sunday. This gathering  is the main annual meeting place of publishers, book sellers, writers and readers. It is important cultural activity for both, book-lovers and for the trade. The distinctive feature of the International Book Fair is the abundance of cultural events, especially meetings with the well known Malaysian and foreign writers. Cultural activities attract thousands of book lovers from Peninsular Malaysian and neighbourhood countries.

All the books were on sales discount's like crazy up to 70%. Unfortunately even it still 70% less I'm not affordable to grab a physical Education book cause it will cost me RM199 after less. T_T Might turned it into library at college when needed.  Huhuhu....

Took car and jammed!!! Of course there will be thousands of people, mothers carrying their children, sisters with brothers, friends, and artist. For not wasting my time, I used to grab novels for myself..

My officemates, Aza and me

Buy story books for my nephew and nieces! =))

Aza with her Tolong-menolong!

Queue up to pay the books!

Sales. Sales. Sales.!!!

Suddenly we met our officemates, Kak Ju

Yeah we will be here next year!!

Enjoy!

Right and left full! HuHuHu
 Went to Food Court at The Mall right after walking at PWTC yet I'm arriving at home almost 6pm. =P 


Apple juice * Orange juice * Nasi goreng ayam * Nasi goreng hailam *

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment