Making Hard Decisions


or 




TSSSB or TM? I had to choose one.  So how I am gonna make decisions?  Actually I received an offer letter from TMB HR stating that I have been selected to fill in the position in their department.  I am so glad to see the offering letter but at the same time I had a strong crisis in myself. Why? There are so many reasons why I’m saying that.
  • Because the position is located in Kuala Lumpur which is far from my hometown.  So it’s impossible for me!
  • I had to leave my lovely mother alone.  Currently I’m staying with her.  Just two of us.  So if I choose to work in KL, so she will be staying alone since my other brothers are work far from my hometown.
  • I had fun with my current job since my boss and supervisor giving trust to do superior job.  I really like challenge in my job.
  • It’s only lateral transfer which is they just follow my current position with a new upgrading grades but no increasing in salary!
  • My other brothers not agree if I accept the offer.  They are arguing who will take care of my mother who are staying alone, who will bring her to do medical check-up and more cost will be expand in KL!! 
  • I have to rent a room or house and I need to search for it!
  • More costing involve in KL which I had to pay for parking, room rent, eating and others.
  • Hate the traffic jammed in KL! It’s terrible
 
I’ve been working with Telekom Sales & Service Sdn Bhd since 12 March 2007 since I’m in TMPoint Kluang then transfer to TMPoint Batu Pahat.  There are too many memories with TSSSB.  I’m happy, crying, hating, fun and all feelings are blend together. Sometimes when I was scolded by customer I feel like to submit resignation letter!  But who will pay for my current bill? My car loan? My officemates who are friendly plus “craziesssss”! I really love them! That is why I still stick with TSSSB.

Being in the middle of making decision is very hard.  I feel like a burden to carry on!  At first, I know I will reject the offer.  But my attitudes, contra it! Why? I’m doing 5’s at my seat and table. (5’s is tidy up all messy things in your workplace – terms use in TM).  There are two box of things that I bring back home.  I tidy up my fans at home.  Clearing all messy things.  But at the same time I didn’t make a decision yet.  Even my SBM for Johore is calling me asking for my decision.  She needs a quick decision because our top management is forcing her to know the answer.  I feel like being forced in making hard decision.  I did called her and asking for additional time to make decision since in the offering letter stating that I can give the decisions within 24 hours from the posting date 1st March 2011!  Okay then she agree and need the answer by next two days morning which is 28th February 2011.

My heart is saying go for your career! My mom say go for my career! My superior also say go for you career! My heart say: “A good opportunities would never come again or it might be hard to come again if I reject the offer”.  Since I further my study in MMU which is located in Cyberjaya, I think it would be much easier for me to come to the class.  Before this I had to travel along weekends to attend the class for Saturday and Sunday and came back on Sunday after the class because I need to work on Monday! After make consideration with all reasons I had make decision to accept the job! Phewwwwww..............!!!! =))



No comments:

Post a Comment